Saturday, September 02, 2006

I YEARN ...

Why don't we ever think , if we ever deserve the life which we are now enjoying ? Has this thought ever come to your brain? If no, well you are one like me who has wasted his life craving for some attention. And i'd suggest buddy that you'd better start thinking too...

A lot of times in your life , you feel like just pick that big boulder resting beyond that window of your room and smash your impervious brain for all the blunders that it has commited. Well, even I'm passing through that stage of life ,when the word "Introspection" makes sense to the mind. And, that should explain why this blog starts with a sad (rather stupid) question.

I don't know why, but it's become a routine for me to keep changing my behaviour ever since i've entered the portals of this "prestigious" institution. It seems it's been years since i ever stopped by to smell a fragrant flower or the freshness of the cold breeze. My heart yearns for the warmth of Mother Nature. There were those good'ol days when i used to get up early in the morning, go for a walk in the park near my home . But, now it is a distant dream! All this may seem to get a bit "crazy" to read, but only those who've been out of their urban conglomerations and spent some time in a serene and beautiful place, can make sense of this.

I must admit admit that I was lucky to do my schooling in that magnificient and tranquil environment of a township on the outskirts of Jhansi town, a place which I don't know if i can call home(And don't dare ask, why?). I couldn't even think of leaving that place. I loved everything about that place, whatever it may be. I yearn for the taste of the water and the evocative smell of the sand ,transported everywhere by the breeze. I yearn for the football match,which i used to play with my friends in the rain and the indolent amble on the banks of the river. I yearn for the secret mountain trek ,due to a lost bet with a friend and the hide and seek , played at the old and dilapidated remains of a historic building. I only yearn...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome post!! But keep updating it.

sandy said...

really good one

Anonymous said...

awesome start
but the senti last para leaves me with the feeling that you are hiding 'someone' back in jhansi and long to belong to that place where the yearning will end...

if thats the case... that file i saw on recent documents will have to go

Anonymous said...

this post shall forever be revered by bloggers all around the world. That a person can be so in touch with nature is wonderful for this age... and even the fact that an 'indolent amble' is possible in todays fast paced world...