Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Change

Been long. Said little. Thought its time I did...

A huge number of people, myself included, ushered in the new year 2010 last month. Yes. I survived the year 2009. But I can't say I came out of it unscathed. Too many uncomfortable things had happened. I passed out of the institute and found myself entering another one. Survived the worsht feeling of losing all things near and dear. Yeah and all that nostalgia crap. Entered a new country. Made new friends. Life had started moving. But the worsht feeling sunk hard, when I did lose a good friend forever. Apparently to God. I don't buy that though. Tears flowed. Lot of introspection happened. Something called faith had lost its grip. Lots of sins had been sinned. Only more to follow. Alas! everything had changed. But life moved on.

The new semester at the new institute had just started. More courses. More work. Some travel too. First snowy winter. First true christmas. The most gruesome of all, ''the french language'' had happened. Basically, too many kutty kutty things also happened.

But I digress... Yes. The new year 2010, that I was mentioning earlier, was finally ushered. I had never taken any resolutions on a new year's day ever. Nor was I going to be foolish enough to do so again. I told myself I will try out something new. Maybe a different approach. Let's see what this year holds for us. Hope to post more regularly. Hope I find stuff to blog about regularly. Anyways, C'est la vie ! Ciao !

1 comment:

jimmy said...

Welcome back to blogosphere. I guess blogging more often can be ur 1st new-yr resolution :)

Btw, better times are coming, trust me :)